St. John 15:17-21
These things command you that ye love one another.
Love a deep and tender feeling of affection for or attachment or devotion to a person or persons an expression of one’s love or affection give Mary my love, a feeling of brotherhood and good will toward other people. A strong liking for or interest in something
St. John 13:35
Jesus said by this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love to one another.
1 Corinthians 13:1-2, 5-6
1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal and though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge,
2. and though I have all faith so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
4. Charity suffereth long and is kind, Charity envieth not, Charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5. Doth not behave itself. Unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil.
6. Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoice in the truth.
Jesus is the real love and truth.
St. John 8:31-32
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews, with believed on him, if ye continue in my word then are ye my disciples indeed
32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
For prayer call 1 877-577-5588